Admission & Admission procedure
The school opens registration for new admission on 15th of April every year.
Play Group, Nursery, LKG and UKG Classes
A meeting with the parent(s) along with the child will be conducted by a panel and the decision taken by the management will be final.
Documents to be submitted -
- Admission Form duly filled and signed by the parents.
- Original Birth Certificate issued by Competent Authority.
- Transfer Certificate (T.C), if applicable.
- Parents’ Caste Certificate, if applicable.
- Two passport size photographs of the child and parents.
- Recent Electricity/Telephone (landline only) bill in original.
- Certificate of physical and mental fitness issued by Registered Medical Practitioner
- Play Group ( Age: 2 to 2 ½ years )
- Nursery ( Age : 3 to 3 ½ years )
- LKG ( Age: 4 to 4 ½ years )
- UKG ( Age: 5 to 5 ½ )
Rules of Discipline
“Teachers can only show you the door, but you have to enter by yourself”
If there is no rule to follow, things will land in chaos. So, the following rules are framed with a view to help you to make spend your time in school more purposefully and meaningfully Your teachers are your real guides and the rules and the guidelines that you have follow.
- All must speak English in the school premises and its vicinity.
- Students are strictly forbidden to go outside school compound during school hours Without the permission from the school authorities.
- Your school shall be judged by your conduct. So be well disciplined while on way to School and back. Be role model for students of other schools.
- Students need to wear the prescribed school uniform and ID card, issued by the School.
- “Cleanliness is next to Godliness”. So, personal cleanliness is expected from all.
- The uniform must be well washed and pressed, shoes well polished, finger pared and Hair trimmed (boys only) and combed neatly.
- All the materials belongs to you, viz. text books, note books, Tiffin box, etc. should Bear the name and class of the student.
- Students are not allowed to carry valuable articles like ornaments with them./It is not Advisable for students to wear valuable ornaments or other articles. The school is not at all responsible for the loss of such items.
- Irregular attendance, unjustified absence for more than a week, habitual idleness, Disobedience, objectionable behavior, discourtesy and disrespect to teachers, etc. Are sufficient reason for dismissal.
- Any damage done to the school building or property must be mend by the parent/Guardian of the student responsible.
- Fund collection for any purpose whatsoever, should be only with the consent of the Principal.
- Meeting, demonstration, party, picnic etc. may be held only with the prior permission Of the principal.
- Students are not allowed to loiter in the school premises during school timing. Free Time may be fully utilized in the library or reading room.
- All students should reach the assembly ground immediately after the first bell. By the Second bell, remain silent and be ready and by the third bell, all should start to recite. The prayers. After the assembly, all students should go to their respective classrooms Silently.
- Each and every student is urged to contribute his/her esteemed share of manners and etiquette to brighten the glory of the school by his/her good manners and